Thursday, February 27, 2014

More blessed than I deserve

I received some bad news about a colleague today. Though my masses (10) of readers won't know her, I nevertheless don't feel comfortable divulging the details of her loss.

It was this bad news that prompted the title of the post. I am more blessed than I deserve. None of us is born deserving anything. We, all of us, disappoint those we love and who love us; we, all of us, make mistakes; we, all of us, fail at times; we, all of us, at times are self centered and unappreciative of how good we have things and all we have. I am no exception. I strive now to be appreciative of all God has provided for me, and to be appreciative of all that's given to me.

So, take the time to tell those people that matter to you that they matter to you. Just look at all I have to be thankful for.










No comments:

Post a Comment