Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Hello there. My, it's been a long, long time...

 It's been since October since I updated this blog. Yes, shame on me, may all my children be born naked...all that stuff. Well, I haven't updated it. No excuse. I just didn't. Sue me (no please don't).
Did you know I had three sons? Here they are. Over the years of not updating this blog on a regular basis, at least one person has commented that they'd like to see pictures of my family and less of my long winded monologues about nothing of any substance. Well, one little benefit of not updating this blog is that I learned how to get my phone pics onto a safe storage place on the internet and therefore I have them at my disposal now to decorate this blog. So, here are some relatively recent ones of Thing one, Thing two, and Thing three.My apologies to all of you (none of you) who actually really like all my long winded monologues of little or no substance. Here, look at these pictures!
Thing three before his very first haircut at two years old at mi casa.

Things one, two and three, along with the Original thing, A.K.A. Swanp Thing! We're hitting it pretty hard as you can tell.





Mama thing looking gorgeous and glamorous.

Click on the link below to hear a pretty good song by John Prine and Iris Dement.




No comments:

Post a Comment