Friday, September 17, 2010

It's Friday !

Hey there. Sorry I haven't been maintaining this thing like I should have. How many times have I started my blog entries this way? (That's a rhetorical question, don't respond). Life gets in the way. Hey, you guys never write an apology for not reading these on a regular basis, so why should I apologize?(again, rhetorical).

It seems like since school has started I've been making it a goal to go to bed as close to nine o'clock as I can. I need as much as that eight hours of sleep as I can get. I know, I know, you guys all get up earlier and go to bed much later and do a lot more during the day. Well, what can I say? You're tough, I'm a wuss; you're good looking, I'm unattractive . . . I get it.

Life's still good. I still love being a dad and brother, son, cousin, etc. I still have mixed feelings about being a teacher. I wrote three songs over the last two days. I'm excited about that.

We're going to celebrate my grandma's 80th birthday on Sunday. I'll hopefully have more to report about that.

Love to you all.
cb

No comments:

Post a Comment