Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thursday, August 13, 2009

All of the USD 290 teachers reported back to work today. Some looked a little different. Almost all I knew had something to say about my hair cut. Generally, everyone looked tan and slimmer. I still have much to do to get prepared for school to start.

I'm bummed because I can't seem to get my school computer to work correctly and do everything I can get my older school laptop to do at home. I'm trying to figure it out because I want to incorporate some technology into my classroom lessons. I guess it'll be solved in time.

Yesterday, Marian began watching another little 2 year old boy. He and Jack had a blast together. Jack is good at sharing and not bossing. They must have played quite a bit, because Marian said they both ate quite a bit. She is scheduled to watch him about three times a week until October.

No comments:

Post a Comment