Thursday, January 27, 2011

What to do, what to do?

I know what I'll do. I'll leave school here in a little bit. I'll ride my bike home. I'll watch the boys play. Maybe I'll help out with supper. I'll definitely eat supper!  I'll  probably help out with kitchen clean up. I'll have changed into some more comfortable clothes by then. I'll read some books to the boys and sing them some songs for bed time. Then maybe we'll watch that DVD that came in the mail yesterday.

Tomorrow I have to be at school, but we don't have students, so I can afford to stay up later watching a movie.

The streets are all pretty well cleared of snow and ice now. My bike needs a cleaning. It probably needs a good overhauling, also. That will be a warmer weather job to do.

I guess I just don't have a lot to say today. I'm sure you're all celebrating.

1 comment:

  1. Morgan has taken a liking to our singing... she prefers You Are My Sunshine by me and anything by her daddy. :-)

    ReplyDelete