Monday, January 25, 2010

The snow is gone, now we want the sun

The snow has finally melted away completely and so has the ensuing slop that follows it. But, we're still waiting for the sun to show up and to stay. So far, the sun has remained hidden behind clouds. It's still cold and today it's windy from the north. The farmer's almanac predicts more snow before spring, but hey, it's just a book!

The boys are well and getting stir crazy from being indoors all the time. So are Mare and I for that matter. So much needs done and I'm waiting on a little bit better weather to begin my tasks.

I finished my taxes. I'm entered in a talent show with another guy set for Sat. Feb. 27th. School is rolling along at a quick pace.

Leo is so close to crawling. He can stand next to the bed and play since he can hold on to it. Jack is just getting crazy. He' s little mister personality. Leo's personality is coming out and I can see what he's going to look like and act like. It looks like he's going to be quite handsome and sweet. Of course!

Mare is doing well. She was a little ill Sat. and Sunday, little bit of stomach issues that came and went. I'm doing fine and seems to be getting busier as we go along. We're all concerned what will happen here at the school as far as jobs go. Kansas is cutting education funding more and more. But I must continue doing my best and hope that is enough to keep me around.

It's been a long winter. Hopefully, the groundhog will let us know we've had enough in couple weeks.

Love to everyone,
cb

No comments:

Post a Comment