Thursday, October 1, 2009

Kitchen moments

This is a lengthy video of Jack seated in the high chair at the table looking at some recent acquisitions from the library and just being a kiddo.

I hope everyone is well. This Saturday we'll be traveling to Humboldt for Biblesta. I'm looking forward to seeing both of my grandmas and parents.

Marian took Jack and Leo to books and babies today. Then on to the dr.'s office where Leo received three shots. While there, Marian tells me, Jack played real hard with a group of other kids in the waiting room with all the toys there. She said she let him play for an hour there while he was just silly and happy. He didn't nap today, but she said he remained pleasant all day.

I promise we are not shy about photographing Leo. But, I do see a lack of his pictures here. So, I'll make a pointed effort to get him on video and download some pictures of him here. I don't want to appear to favor one boy over the other. I love them both equally. We're very blessed with healthy kids. I am blessed to have such a great wife and the boys are blessed with a great mom. We're blessed. There, that ought to cover it!

Today was gorgeous weather, if a little windy. Temperatures in the seventies and that fabulous autumn sun really welcomed in October. Play practice tonight, in an hour; then, Friday (hallelujah).

We love you all, you know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment