Thursday, March 13, 2014

Becoming more familiar

I'm becoming more familiar with posting videos I take and syncing a think-pad I use with the laptop I use and the two most frequently desktop computers I use. I'm not an expert, mind you. It's a trial and error type thing where I don't really know what I'm doing. I'm just clicking away most of the time and signing up my email the rest of the time.

Today is Thursday March 13, and tomorrow is the last day of school before the beginning of spring break 2014 and my family is on its way to beautiful Panama City Beach, Florida for our spring break vacation.

Wait a minute, that's not true. I confess. We're not going to PCB, Fla for spring break. We don't have any plans in the making to visit that place. Monday is St. Patrick's Day and we'll likely go to Lawrence, Kansas to watch their parade and let the kids go home with their grandparents who live in Lawrence, while "The Best Thing" (you like what I did there? You know, I'm Swamp Thing, my boys are Thing one, two and three) and I go to a pub and enjoy an afternoon kid free.

Then, I reckon I'll spend the rest of spring break doing things to repair and improve my home and property. If the weather gets really nice, I'll take Thing one and Thing two to pitch a tent at a nearby lake.

I hope to sell one of our surplus vehicles this Saturday. That will be nice to be shed of that. Then, we'll have to decide if we wish to keep the other vehicle that's not the van. We'll keep the van and, speaking of the van, we'll get it serviced over the weekend as well. I'd like to sell the wagon and then purchase a pickup by the end of the summer. I'm also on the lookout for a good single axle trailer to purchase and implement into our plans.

Well, enjoy Things two and three in the video and the backyard of our house. Blessings upon you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment