Thursday, October 10, 2013

Short and sweet

Things are going well for the Broyles family. My dad is off gallivanting around North Carolina on his motor-scooter; my mom is likely off gallivanting around on her bicycle, one of my grandma's is likely off traipsing around with her new dog; my other grandma is likely out and about hiking along the trail; my four year old is on his first bus trip to the pumpkin patch; my six year old is earning academic awards at his elementary school; my two year old is motivating around the house on his own two feet and laboring intensely to be understood verbally; my wife is chasing after four boys in her house fetching this and that and needs Calgon to come and take me away; and me I'm still commuting back and forth to my job on my bicycle. We're all doing the best we can with what we got.

The reunion was a success and, to be honest, was a bit anti-climactic. I performed my songs and gave my speech and my classmates from 1993 were generous and kind with their remarks. I'm glad it's over, but it was fun.

I must go. As usual, I direct blessings in great and overflowing measures in prosperity and health upon you and yours and our enemies. Love to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment