Monday, November 2, 2009

Leo is happy just before bedtime in his walker

My apologies to everyone about the low lighting. When we recorded Leo in the kitchen, it seemed light enough, but obviously it's not. However, the good stuff is still there. He's developing a personality of his own and interacting with us more and more. His little feet just barely graze the floor in this walker. Of course, he's real sweet. Yes, it is only November 2, and we've already found the radio station with the twenty four hour Christmas music! If a person listens closely,it's playing in the background.

Things are going along smoothly. I need to make a conscious effort to update this blog more often. I'm sure all you readers out there are just desperate for me to write so you can pore over it. There's not much higher in everyone's priority list above reading Clayton's blog, I'm certain.

We're praying for everyone's prosperity and good health. We love you all.

1 comment:

  1. Where are the little guys in their Halloween costumes? We want more pictures!!! Hope you all are doing good!! What's the status on your challenges? Let me know.

    ReplyDelete